#realestateattorney A fiancé visa or a spouse visa application for italian citizenship Application steps Apply for Italian Citizenship Online apply visa attorney in Los Angeles attorneyatlaw attorneys at law B-1 Visa B-2 Visa b1 visa USA B1/B2 visa B1/B2 Visa to a Student Visa benefits of US B1 visa best business lawyers for startup in Los Angeles best business lawyers in California best corporate attorney in Los Angeles. best corporate lawyer best eviction lawyer in Los angeles Best immigration aatorneys in the US best immigration consultancy in los angeles best immigration lawyers in 2024 best immigration lawyers in 2024n best immigration lawyers in Italy best Italian corporate lawyers best lawyer best real estate attorney near you best real estate lawyers in the US best visa lawyer near me Business Business Agreement business attorney in California business attorney in Los Angeles business contarcts Business in the US as a Non-Citizen with a B1/B2 Visa Business Lawyer Business lawyer in California Business Lawyer in Los Angeles business lawyers Business lawyers in California business lawyers in Los Angeles business lawyers in losangeles business lawyers in the US business transactions in California business transactions in Italy Business visas buying property in italy buying property in italy 2023 Buying Property in Italy with US Citizenship California Business Lawyer california business lawyers California immigration lawyers changing US B1/B2 visa into work visa commercial lawyer in California Commercial Property Commercial Property Loans in the US Commercial Real Estate Attorneys commercial real estate lawyers contarct lawyer contract and company law attorney contract attorneys Contract Drafting contract law convert US visitor visa to student visa Converting Your B1/B2 Visa to a Student Visa in the U.S coporate contract lawyers coprorate lawyers coprorate lawyers in los angeles Corporate Attorney Corporate attorney in Los Angeles Corporate Attorneys corporate attorneys in los angeles Corporate Contract corporate contract attorneys Corporate contract law corporate contract lawyer corporate contract lawyers corporate contract lawyers in los angeles corporate contract lawyers in US Corporate Contracts corporate contracts lawyer corporate law Corporate Law Firm in the USA corporate lawyer in los angeles corporate lawyers Cross-Border Property Transaction defenseattorney DI MARTINO LAW GROUP diffrences between Litigator vs. Lawyer Document Replacement drafting contract DS 160 dual citizenship lawyers E-2 Treaty Investor Visa E1 visa E2 and L1 Visa E2 visa E2 visa attorney in Los Angeles e2 visa lawyer E2 visa lawyers Easements: In Gross vs. Appurtenant EB-5 visa EB-5 visa lawyers elective residence visa elective residence visa for Italy elective residence viss for Italy Employment Authorization Eviction in Los Angeles F1 B visa F1 Visa F1 Visa or B1/B2 Visa: fiance visa Fiance Visa vs Spouse Visa Florida Property Attorney Florida Real Estate Attorney Services Florida Real Estate Lawyers Florida Real Estate Legal Services foreign investors foriegners buying property in italy in 2023 Form N-565 green card Green Card Application green card denial Green Card for Parents green card processing time Green card visa Gross vs. Appurtenant H-1B visa H-1B visa holder H-2B Visa H-2B visa worker H1 and H1-B Visas H1 B Visa H1 Visa H1b visa H1B visa applying process H1B Visa Expiration Date h1b visa lawyer H1B visa lottery h1b visa lottery 2024 H1B visa lottery in 2024 H1B Visa Process H1B visas in the U.S H4 EAD help for visa IItaly elective residence visa immigrant visa immigrant visa in 2024 immigrastion lawyer in the US Immigration immigration and naturalization process immigration attorney immigration attorney in los anegeles Immigration attorney in Los Angeles Immigration attorneys Immigration Attorneys in California immigration attorneys in Los Angeles immigration attorneys in the US immigration attorneys in US immigration attorneys in usa Immigration Forms Immigration Law Immigration law services in the US immigration lawuers in the US immigration lawyer immigration lawyer in California immigration lawyer in Los Angeles immigration lawyer in the US Immigration lawyer near me immigration lawyers immigration lawyers for green card process immigration lawyers in california immigration lawyers in italy immigration lawyers in los angeles immigration lawyers in the US immigration lawyers in US Immigration Options Immigration requirements international business agreements international business attorneys international business lawyers international law attorney international real estate attorneys International Real Estate Lawyer interrnational business lawyer Invest in San Antonio Real Estate Investing in US Real Estate investing in US real estate as a Foreigner or Immigrant Investment opportunities italian business law Italian citizen through great grandparents italian citizenship Italian citizenship by descent italian citizenship lawyers italian citizenship through grandparents italian citizenship through marriage italian corporate contracts lawyer Italian corporate lawyer Italian Corporate Lawyers Italian Elective Residence Visa Italian Elective Residency Visa Italian immigration attorney italian immigration attorneys Italian immigration lawyer near me Italian immigration lawyers Italian lawyer for US immigration italian lawyers Italian lawyers for dual citizenship Italian Real Estate Lawyers italian visa lawyers italian work visa 2023 Italy seasonal work visa 2023 update J-1 Visa J-1 visa holders J-1 visa holders in the United States J1 Visa Waiver K-1 Visa K-1 visa holder L2 visa holder L2 visa holder in the USA L2 visa lawyers Law Law for visa law services in the US Lawyer in LA lawyer vs. litigation Legal Documentation Litigator vs. Lawyer los angeles business lawyers Los Angeles real estate expertise Los Angeles real estate investment low firm Naturalization naturalization lawyers naturalization lawyers in los angeles naturalization lawyers in losangeles Naturalization Process Naturalization Process in 2023 Non-Immigrant Visas Our Adviser permanent residence visa Project property investment property law Property Law Specialist Florida Property Management purchasing italian attorney purchasing property in italy purchasing real estate real eastate aatorneys Real estate attorney in Florida real estate attorney in the US Real Estate Attorneys Real Estate Attorneys in Florida real estate attorneys in los angeles real estate in Florida in 2023 real estate invesment in los angeles real estate investment real estate investment in florida real estate investment in Los Angeles real estate investment in the US real estate investment in the USA real estate investment in usa real estate investment lawyers in the US real estate investments in the US real estate investors real estate lawyer Real Estate Lawyer Florida Real estate lawyer in America real estate lawyer in los angeles real estate lawyers real estate lawyers in America real estate lawyers in florida real estate lawyers in the US real estate lawyers in US Real estate management Real estate property management real estate property management in Los Angeles realestateagent realestatelawyer Reason for visa refusal remote employment in the US Remote Employment US Remote US Job Applications Skilled Visa Lawyer near Los Angeles Small Business Lawyer small business lawyers small business lawyers in los angeles small business lawyers in the US spouse visa student visa Trade visas Travel Documentation U.S. tourist visa applications U.S. Tourist Visa Updates U.S.-Italian Dual Citizenship Undocumented Immigration US B1/B2 visa US Citizenship us citizenship process US Immigration US immigration lawyers us investment visa US visitor visa USA B1 Visa USA B1/B2 visa USA Visa visa appliaction process visa application process visa lawyers visa lawyers in los angeles visa lawyers in the US visa lawyers near me Visa Transition Guide Visitor Visa why hire a naturalization lawyer work visa


Apply for visa
  • dimartinolaw
  • March 13, 2022

Who can apply for US Visa?

There are two kinds of Visa that you can apply for to enter the United States. If you plan to stay in the US for more than 90 days, then you need to apply for a tourist visa (B-2). For shorter stays (less than 90 days), expedited Visas (such as B1-Business) or Visitor (B2-Tourist) visas may be available online, and your Italian lawyer for US immigration can help.

The B1-Business Visa allows you to conduct business activities like:

– Consult with business associates

– Attend or give a speech at a symposium or conference

– Participate in short training programs for your company

To qualify, your Immigration attorney in Los Angeles can guide you and you must present enough evidence of the following to an immigration officer that proves you are coming to the US to engage in activities that require business-related expertise:

– That you will be paid by your company or an affiliated US company

– That you will receive a salary while you are here

– Evidence of your position and qualifications

The B1-Business Visa is typically valid for 6 months but can be issued for up to 10 years. An application form, instructions on filling out the online application, passport photos, and proof of ties abroad (if applicable) should all be prepared before applying for this visa. The B1-Business Visa costs are submitted in person at the Embassy/Consulate. When applying via mail, there may be an additional assessment. There is no biometrics fee for the B1-Business Visa.

The B2-Tourist visa is appropriate if you plan on visiting family or friends, traveling for pleasure, sightseeing, taking a short course of study (less than 18 hours/week), participating in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations

In order to qualify for the B2-Tourist visa, an immigration officer must determine that your trip serves a legitimate purpose and that you can show evidence of financial solvency to cover your expenses while in the US.  The application process consists of filling out a form, completing some simple steps online after paying a fee. Upon approval, some visas are valid for up to 10 years. A biometric fee is collected when applying in person at the Embassy/Consulate. When applying via mail, there may be an additional assessment.

The B2-Tourist visa costs are submitted in person at the Embassy/Consulate . There may be an additional assessment for applications submitted by mail. The B2-Tourist Visa Biometric must be paid upon submission of your application. Visa fees and biometrics will not be refunded after a petition has been approved or denied by USCIS.

Who can apply for a US Visa?

Applicants with Advanced degrees: Professional and self-employment applicants.

Applicants must be planning to enter the United States in order to consult with business associates, travel for a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention/conference on specific dates, transact any necessary business or obtain advice regarding such matters.

The applicant needs sufficient evidence to demonstrate that he/she will be coming to the U.S. for a purpose that falls under one of the categories listed above.

Applicants who are younger than 17 years old, must have the following documents:

– Birth certificate (original)

– Marriage Certificate (if applicable)

– Notarized letter of parental consent form J-1 Visa The J-1 visa is a nonimmigrant exchange visitor visa that allows you to participate in an approved program. You will need this type of visa if you want to travel to the US for academic training or for on-the-job training. These visas are typically valid for one year until your designated “sponsor” can extend it, but can be extended based on circumstances.  To apply for the J-1 Visa, you will need these items ready: 1 application, passport photos, and contact information of the person

The B2 visa allows you entry into the USA for up to 6 months at a time. The maximum allowable stay per visit is generally 6 months but may be less depending on the circumstances and type of visa. A B2 visa allows you to travel to the United States for a temporary period for tourism, pleasure or visiting with friends or relatives.

Applicants with approved petitions from USCIS: Applicants who have been approved by USCIS as a religious worker, a nonimmigrant that has been determined to have extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business or athletics, a multinational manager or executive being transferred to the United States, or an individual who has been offered employment in the United States.

In case you require legal assistance in visa processing, then contact the Immigration attorney in Los AngelesDi Martino Law Group. who are the experts and popular attorneys in the USA. This team has the necessary knowledge and skills to counsel, represent and guide you through the entire process. So contact Di Martino Law Group if you or any one of your family members is planning to go to the USA.


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *